Over last 8 years – Daan Utsav ( Celebrated as India's festival of giving) has grown into one of the biggest platform for philanthropy across India. Thousands of events and millions who participate to give their time, money, skill and resources back to society. Be it CEO, schoolchildren or homemakers, and company employee – people like you and me.
Here are a few qualities the Utsav that are so universal, yet feels so natural for an Indian, in not only India but also Indian community across the world.
- There are innumerable ways to be a part of giving, making it easy for anyone to participate
- Daan Utsav not only brings people together but also brings them closer.
- There is no limit to how much or how little you can give – Giving is free of social-economic stature and religion or racial affiliations.
- Generosity is contiguous – The growing momentum and participation is a good measure of that
- Generosity, kindness, and giving are human qualities that deserve to be celebrated – this week and the next week, and the week after.
There are many organizations across the country, who are doing good as much as they can, and many are dependent on our generosity to show up this week.
How are you celebrating your most important quality this week?
How about, having a heart for this little heart – Help Nanhijann reach their goal of Rs. 1.5 lac to facilitate heart surgery for 4-years old Jyoti, who was born two limitations. First, a heart disease and a birth in the financially handicapped family. Help save a life!
Or maybe become a Champion for Classrooms For Better World- Support Quality Edu. Because we believe, if you can change a classroom, you can change a community, and if you change enough communities, you can change the world. Maxvision Social Welfare Society needs your generosity to support 400 underprivileged children with education and empowerment training. Give a future generation a better future!
Donate to Support Bihar Flood Relief Now. Roshandan seeks your help to bring relief to flood affected area of Bihar and neighboring states. Just little relief to hundred from nature’s wrath!